PROCESS: How We Create Your Custom Athletic Costume
Every Zoey Couture costume is uniquely crafted to fit your sport, athletic style, musical theme and unique personality. All of our costumes are sewn to exacting standards, with strong and durable fabrics and designs that meet your sport’s regulations for cut, length and fabric.
Zoey Couture Custom Costume Design Process
To commission your one-of-a-kind costume:
1. Contact us. Call or e-mail Zoey Couture to discuss your needs. We’ll review your costume ideas and work to create a custom design that fits your style and budget. All of our costumes are 100% unique, and range in price according to the complexity of the design and the embellishments selected.
2. Review drawings and swatches. After our initial discussion, we’ll send you design sketches by courier, along with fabric swatches for your feedback and approval.
3. Approve costume design. Once you approve the final costume design, we’ll send you a contract and you’ll send us a 50% deposit.
4. Send measurements. We’ll need your measurements, and if you have a costume that fits really well, you can send it or pictures of you in it. If you’re still growing, we’ll take that into consideration and leave some room for growth.
5. Receive final costume. We’ll courier your costume to you as soon as it’s ready – typically about 8 weeks from first contact. We’ll happily make minor adjustments as needed, or these can be done by your seamstress.